If you own a motorcycle or a motor scooter, we provide policies to ensure that you comply with the law and that you and your ride are covered in the event of an accident.
Types Of Motorcycle
There are several types of coverages for your motorcycle, and it’s important to know which best fit your situation. We’re happy to answer any questions you have!
The most common motorcycle
insurance coverages include:
The most common motorcycle insurance coverages include:
- Liability coverage: This pays for bodily injury and property damage for accidents in which you are legally liable.
- Collision coverage: If your bike suffers physical damage from a collision with another motorist or stationary object, collision coverage pays for the repairs or replacement of the bike up to the policy limit.
- Comprehensive coverage: Also known as “other than collision” coverage, this protects your ride from non-collision risks like falling objects, theft, vandalism, hail, and many more.
- Medical payments coverage: This coverage pays for the medical expenses and funeral expenses for injuries sustained by you or your passengers in an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage: This provides property damage and bodily injury coverage when you collide with another motorist who is at fault but has little or no insurance.
- Roadside assistance: Because your bike can break down when you are away from home, this add-on ensures that you receive services like towing, gas delivery, and battery jumpstarting to get you going.
We can work with you to determine what coverage best fits your needs. We’ll walk you through the process, every step of the way, to make sure your policy provides protection and peace of mind.